RE: [OT] WTF is happening to ukha_d?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] WTF is happening to ukha_d?
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:49:00 -0000

Julian,

In many cases I agree that the level of "off-topic" posts can
reach
silly levels on UKHA_D but you have to bear in mind that this group is
more akin to spending an hour or two down at the pub rather than a
die-hard, it must be HA related topics. I regard his group is really
just a bunch of mates who happen to have a common hobby that is HA and
technology in general and I accept that a lot of posting to the group do
not even remotely interest me and I accept that. Thankfully Microsoft
saw fit to leave the "delete" button on Outlook so I really don't
have
an issue with it ;-)

Plus, historically many of the threads on this group evolve into very
helpful and useful conversations although not always HA related. I would
say that snipping older section of the messages is an issue to tidy
things up (even I forget to do that), but apart from that I have to say
that I like things the way they are.

K.

<SNIPPED TO SAVE BANDWIDTH!>