RE: FW: Shop@Kodak DX3700 Digital Camera

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: FW: Shop@Kodak DX3700 Digital Camera
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:16:30 -0000

Jon,

What has annoyed me is that a small business/retailer would not get away
with this, contrary to what the TV puts out on house from hell or
whatever, most small business owners are reliable and reasonable people.
The point I was trying to make is that I do not do this to my customers
and I cannot see how the core of how I, or any other company trades,
should be any different from Kodak or any other large corporation.

The other point I was making was that this seemed to me to be a genuine
offer from a pukka company that is now reneging on the price that *they*
offered it at and accepted my offer of payment for.

Actually now it's just a bit of sport ;-)

K.

wise