RE: Re: FW: Shop@Kodak DX3700 Digital Camera

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Re: FW: Shop@Kodak DX3700 Digital Camera
  • From: simon rafferty <musashi1977uk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 19:42:49 +0000 (GMT)

Actually I dont think I am. I cannot think of one incident or case whwer a manufacturer / retailer has contacted a customer, post sale to inform them that they have been overcharged and to offer a refund. And I have been overchrged by several stores, DABS to name but one (and I vowed never to shop with them again, and haven't!).

Simon Rafferty

  Mark Harrison <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I think you're being over-cynical now. Actually, in my experience (not
specifically of Kodak) they might have done!