RE: Re: FW: Shop@Kodak DX3700 Digital Camera

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: FW: Shop@Kodak DX3700 Digital Camera
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:51:37 -0000

> Personally, under Scots Law AFAIK, its a pain in the ass to use the=20
> small claims court=20

Alternatively, you could get the paperwork for the England/Wales
version, fill it in, and then fax them a copy with an attached note
saying... (Actually - now I've written it, I don't see why it's not
worth a punt for English customers also!)

<SNIP>

Please find enclosed a copy of the Small Claims Court application
concerning my order for %%%%%% dated &&&&&& which
you have refused to
honour.=20

I had ordered this item in good faith, believing it to be a genuine
special offer, and find it hard to believe that a company with Kodak's
reputation would attempt to deny their obligations.

Unless you fulfill our contract and send me the product within 7 days, I
will lodge this with the small claims court. I am sending this to you as
a matter of courtesy to enable you to resolve this without recourse to
the courts.=20

</SNIP>

Anyone who gets a camera for =A3100 as a result of this letter owes me a
pint ;-)