RE: FW: Shop@Kodak DX3700 Digital Camera

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: FW: Shop@Kodak DX3700 Digital Camera
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:22:33 -0000

Title: Message
If Kodak were to fulfil every order without question, it would cost them a packet. The most likely course they'll take is to wait until people threaten legal action, and then fulfil the order rather than go to court. That way, they'll only have to send out cameras to those people who are prepared to fight for them - which is likely to be a quite small proportion because most people won't bother.

Small claims is cheap and, after all, it's a bit of fun!

I wonder if Kodak will be revamping their e-commerce system soon?

Wish I'd ordered one myself, now - I don't want one, but it would be fun to take it the distance.

Steve