RE: [Bargain] Kodak 3.1 Mp camera for ?100

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [Bargain] Kodak 3.1 Mp camera for ?100
  • From: "Karl Moore" <karl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 14:21:44 -0000

Don't know if this will reassure anyone, but a month ago I purchased a camera-printer deal I stumbled across on Kodak.com for £199.. Elsewhere on the site, they sold the printer *alone* for £299.

An obvious mistake - but regardless, they still fulfilled the order. Oh, and I've now gone and ordered one of these beauties too.

Either they're a *great* company or have some real sandwich-short-of-a-picnic pricing staff :)

C4N,

          KM

ps. actually, when my package arrived, it contained *no* camera - but this was apparently a warehouse problem (unofficially, someone was nicking 'em) - but within a couple of weeks they replaced and sorted it all, no probs.