RE: [ukha_d] [Bargain] Kodak 3.1 Mp camera for £100

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [Bargain] Kodak 3.1 Mp camera for £100
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:17:30 -0000

OK Last post on this honest !!

I’ve just done a search on www.kelkoo.co.uk and the cheapest deal I can find on a DX3700 is £279 from The Mobile Shop but that doesn’t include the extra memory card or £326 from Internet Cameras Direct with a 32MB card (but no photo paper)!

Mark – you may go into the archives of Ukha_d history as the finder of the one of the best bargains ever !!

Ta

Don