Re: New year clear out

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: New year clear out
  • From: "marty55_99" <m1234@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 20:24:21 -0000

Jonathan,

I wold like the 60Gb hard drive, can we talk off group, E-mail me at=20
martin@xxxxxxx

Thanks

Martin=20

--- In ukha_d@y..., Jonathan Bradshaw <jonathan@n...> wrote:
> Before I post on Ebay, its the new year and I've got a couple of=20
items I=20
> no longer need that I thought I'd post here first:
>=20
> 1. I have an IBM 60GB Deskstar available. It was bought in October=20
and=20
> was used for backing up media and I no longer need it. Full spec is=20
at=20
> http://www.storage.ibm.com/hdd/desk/ds60gxp.htm.
In original=20
packing and=20
> with receipt. I'll take =A360 + Shipping cost if anyone on this
list=20
is=20
> looking for an upgrade.
>=20
> 2. I have an Artec Ultima 2000e+ USB Flatbed 1260x1260 36Bit=20
scanner=20
> http://www.artecusa.com/Ultima%202000%20e%2B.htm
which was a=20
Christmas=20
> present except I already have a scanner. I've tested it works and=20
has=20
> original box and manuals etc. Yours for =A320 + Shipping cost.
>=20
> 3. I have a Matrox Marvel G200 video card. Details at=20
> http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/marv_g200_tv/home.cfm.
This card=20
has=20
> hardware mpeg compression and can convert between NTSC and PAL.=20
Note=20
> that the hardware mpeg only works on Windows 98/ME and not Windows=20
> 2000/XP (which I now have so I can't use it). I have both NTSC and=20
PAL=20
> external boxes for it. Original box - Yours for =A335 + Shipping cost.
>=20
> 4. Only useful for people who travel to the USA - I have a Sprint=20
PCS=20
> Motorola Startac 7762. I bought it about a year ago before I moved=20
back=20
> to the UK. In original box and with manual will work on the Sprint=20
PCS=20

For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20