RE: Re: [OT] Quick Electronics Question...

>You soon get to thinking in odd ways like active low - just a little
time

I hope so, it's a little confusing at first....

>and practise. Which chip are you looking at (number)? I bought some
from

QT113 - apparently it's good for sensing through air too....

>these guys for contactless keypads (4 key), something like 10040 or
similar
>and the evaluation board looks good and works which is encouraging.
Another
>little task to play with soon. By the way, they were shipped from

I was looking at getting a few of the QT113's (just in case I blow things
up ) and a couple of QT60640 (when available)
the QT60320 would be for a bit of an experiment (keypad behind picture
frame) to give 'invisible' X10 controllers.. I also
think that they could be quite good for bathroom control of stuff like mp3
players... just put it all behind a tile and seal it in.

>Southampton even though the pricing is in dollars.

LOL, well I suppose that means quick delivery...

Andy

--- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998

Noah upgraded and built an ARJ!