RE: F*ck*ng Powerhouse shitbags...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: F*ck*ng Powerhouse shitbags...
  • From: "Vijay Vithani" <vijay.vithani@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 18:27:55 -0000

>Hi Guys, Jo here...
> > >
> > > Just thought I'd let you know that Phil should be back later
this.............

I got taken in.....especially because this message was from Jo.
I have met Jo several times, and she is really lovely.

>>I was actually going for the mental image of five blokes rolling
around
>>on a pile of kettles and toasters...

>>...the bitten ankle was the invention of wifey.

How wrong can one be!!
It is obvious Jo has a sense of humour even more wicked than Phil's!!

Watch it Phil, you have met your match!!

> > I do appreciate the huge show of concern from the group!
> > *grin*
> >
> > Phil

Concern?!!
The only thing I was concerned about was, I had to ring up Kenning Van Hire
and cancel the 2 tonner van I had hired.

I thought, where Phil is going, and probably going for some time, he wont
need his toys!
I was going to be helpful and *look after* his projector, electric screen,
epod....

I wonder, for the future, whether a 2 tonner Van would have been large
enough?!!

Nice one Phil and Jo!!
Atleast you got the Tivo sorted.
Hope you arranged one for me too!