RE: Courts was F*ck*ng Powerhouse shitbags...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Courts was F*ck*ng Powerhouse shitbags...
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 13:12:47 -0000

Coincidently, on Radio 2 the other night they were discussing
www.cjsonline.org which is a website telling you all about Jury duty. I
looked at it yesterday and discovered that...

a. You are not allowed to remove notes from the Courtroom or Jury Room
b. All notes are destroyed at the end of the trial.

Cant use my iPaq either as it has temporarily been repossesed by BT for a
demo we are doing so I wont have that for another 2 weeks either :-(

They cant stop me *thinking* about the design though :-)

As the court is only 20 miles away instead of 50 and it doesnt start until
09:15 I should have a bit more spare time in the evenings as I wont have to
get up so early.

Keith