RE: F*ck*ng Powerhouse shitbags...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: F*ck*ng Powerhouse shitbags...
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 10:25:15 -0000

I was taken in breifly, especially given the absence of postings from Phil,
but then I realised that his last posting had been send at 2pm on the day
of
his alleged arrest. This means that either

1. It was a hoax

2. It was sent from the back of the police car.

Actually knowing all the gadgets Phil owns it could well have been #2 :-)

You dont need to tell me about the cold/flu thing :-(
Spent all day Sunday in be and between Sunday and Thursday ate about the
same amount I would normally eat in a day. Still coughing my guts up, no
sense of smell or taste either :-(

Glad you got the Tivo sorted.

I wonder how Powerhouse will fair when Trading Standards viit them  :-)

Keith