Re: F*ck*ng Powerhouse shitbags...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: F*ck*ng Powerhouse shitbags...
  • From: "Calum Morrell" <calum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 02:12:53 -0000

sorry Phil, didn't believe it ... especially the ability to send another
email to the list just 6 minutes later ;-)

Phil Harris wrote:

At last! The vaguest glimmer of sympathy!

Maybe you were all hoping that they would throw away the key so
you'd
all have less emails to wade through each day!

Actually I had better clear up the fact that it was Mrs H who first
came
up with this tale to someone who phoned this afternoon to see
whether I
had sorted out the TiVo ... I was in bed (with a stinking cough/cold)
and so she decided to have a little fun.

Mr. McCall wasn't at all fooled...

Stuart G was taken in for a bit...

Ultimately it was far more interesting than "Yeah ... They sorted
me out
a new replacement TiVo..."

Still ... Trading Standards are visiting PowerHouse next
Wednesday!

Phil

--
Calum Morrell