TM13U .. Any users?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: TM13U .. Any users?
  • From: Robin Edwards <robin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 18:16:49 -0500

Folks,
Has anybody got a TM13U in and working, if so what is your experience?
Reason for asking... I've got a TM12U which is being used with a hawkeye to
control light in my utility room. It works real well apart from every
couple
of days the TM12U just 'decides' not to play anymore and when SWMBO goes to
load the washing machine she is in darkness.  The only solution is to go an
pull te TM12U out and plug it back in.  Not very good approach but gets
immediate fix.

If the TM13U is really better or anyone knows of a better solution please
let me know.

Many thanks , robin