RE: Re: NTL B******S

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: NTL B******S
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 18:07:07 -0000

The wire(s) comes into the house where it splits to the STB and the phone
then into some sort of junction box and out into the separate cable modem.

I do find during action on the TV the picture pixelates (is that a new
word?) an engineer fitted a new (thing) onto the cable and that sorted
things a good deal but still not perfect, good enough for me though.

B.