RE: [OT] Promise IDE Card

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Promise IDE Card
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 12:58:18 -0000

I used to avoid the Highpoint controllers like the plague when I used NT
but after Win2k and XP then they seem fine ... I'm sure it was a problem
with the NT drivers for the highpoint chipset rather than an actual
problem with the chipset itself.

I may well be wrong of course (it has been known).

Phil

just
> > Ian recommended the Promise one to me.
> >=20
> > I just need one that works! :)
> >=20
> > M.
Service.
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> >=20
Service.
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> >=20
Service.
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> >=20
Service.
> >=20
> >=20
> > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> >=20
Service.
> >=20
> >=20
> > ---------------------~--> Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!=20
> > Order Now! FREE VCR Commander! Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!=20
> > http://us.click.yahoo.com/WoOlbB/7.PDAA/ySSFAA>
/IBOolB/TM