RE: New Node Zero

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: New Node Zero
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 13:06:24 -0000

> Because I can!  Work hard, no kids....  Plus I love the styling and
build
> quality.

With you there :-) (Well - for the next 5 months, anyway.)

>> Just checked, it is 8 years old ?119.99! or does your come with a
small
>> boy from......(see Phil for details).

> Ah, that'd be Mr Harrison's take....

Indeed it was ;-)

Actually, I can rather more relate to spending =A32000 on a microwave than
I can to spending =A3700 on a Pronto Pro (which was the source of the
original "Phillipino boy" quote.

After all, microwave technology fundamentally isn't going to change in
the next 10 years. Your top-of-the-range microwave is STILL going to be
top of the range then. A Pronto Pro, however, has a rather more limited
lifespan.

My general philosophy is - if I can afford to buy "the best",
then I'll
buy. If I can't afford to buy "the best", then I'd rather save
the money
till I can than buy something mediocre...

M.