Re: TiVo subscription ?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: TiVo subscription ?
  • From: john.benfield@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 10:43:53 +0000

>So it is smarter then...if you record Corry St  tonight it won't record
the repeat tomorrow lunch time?

That's my understanding. However (here we go), it does depend on the
program information being correct. Tivo get their data from Tribune. Most
of the time it's good, however there are hiccups. My main bug bear is that
for Eurosport anything with motorsport in it is called 'Autoracing'. I
can't set a season pass for say WRC Rallying, cause I get Indy Car, Nascar
and god knows what else. I'm not sure who provides the data for DiggiGuide
or Sky+, but that might be better.