RE: Re: Multimedia system - link

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Multimedia system - link
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 20:21:18 -0000

Mark,

Ordinarily, I'd be inclined to agree with you, but Yahoo is just getting
worse and worse. As well as the stupid bloody adverts, their mail delivery
is getting more and more erratic. I posted to another group two days ago
and
it's not arrived yet, FFS! It's getting to the point when it's too flaky to
be usable, IMHO.

If we can find a suitable host (one based at a decent ISP), I'd ask that we
look at moving it. I'd be glad to do some development work to ensure we had
a similar level of functionality.

Cheers,
Steve