Re: Intelligent Light Switching - Thoughts?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Intelligent Light Switching - Thoughts?
  • From: "P G" <psghome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 19:15:41 +0000

Does the light sensor work OK in dark/stormy weather when you might need a
light on? I guess it's just about setting the sensor trigger level?

I thought a variable level sensor might be nice as you could dim the lights
to a set level, but is that going a bit over the top :-)

I presume the PIR's wired to comfort gives the most secure option as it
takes the HV/ACE/PC variables out of the loop for their use in the security
system?

Paul.