RE: TiVo subscription ?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: TiVo subscription ?
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 12:39:06 -0000

TiVo, whilst not endorsing the hacking that goes on, do not condone it
either, although that is subject to no-one trying to get around the
subscription, which no-one does as this would be stupid and pointless.

Upgrading the drive/s is relatively easy although I have yet to get
around to it because after using TiVo for a few days you will never look
at TV in quite the same way...I just couldn't live without it! If you
want my advice upgrade the drives before, or just after you start using
the machine.

As for the subscription I went for the monthly option and may well
change that to the lifetime one, cause there ain't no way I'm gonna be
without my TiVo :-)

K.