Re: PBXs

This email was delivered to you by The Free Internet.
http://www.thefreeinternet.net
> You beat me to it P G .. I was going to mention HDTV to James. Can I
> also point out that a gigabit really isn't that much, especially if
you

Hmmmm, sorry for any confusion, but I had heard mentioned somewhere (or
thought I had) that DV output was in the order of 200-300Mbps.  Would HDTV
be a different beast, or have I just got my wires crossed (again)?

BTW, thanks for the TiVo headsup - actually swiped one from under Phil
Bargain-meister's nose today at Powerhouse, Winchester :D

Thanks to Phil and Jo for looking after me this afternoon - I've met quite
few fellow list members now, and it never ceases to amaze me what a
pleasant
bunch you all are.

Happy New Year to all
James H