RE: Seven of nine lick size cutouts, was RE: Surfacemailfrom the States

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Seven of nine lick size cutouts, was RE: Surfacemailfrom the States
  • From: "Darren Henderson" <shmern@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 23:07:51 +0000
> On 23 Feb 2002, at 23:00, Dave McLaughlin wrote:
>
> > Trust Phil to lower the tone??? :o)
> >
> > Ok, so how many Trek fans are now starting to fancy Vulcans???
Even
> bigger
> > :o)
>
> I'll take 'that' kind of decontamination anytime... ;)
>
> Stuart

They did that in the first episode for a reason, well it worked for me :o)

For people who don't know try to watch the two part first episode of the
new Star Trek series 'Enterprise'. wait for the de-contamination scene
and await the sharp intake of breath.

BTW sorry Jenni and the other ladies on the list, but that was quite a
scene :o)

D.