Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2002 5:30 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Surfacemail from the States

Ian/Tracey

I just received something from the US by Global priority mail in about 4 days!. OK this is only for small items (postage was $5 for up to 4 pounds weight and it has to fit in the envelope). I have also received other much bigger parcels in 16 days or less...the maximum I can recall was 18 days and all of these deliveries have happened AFTER the tightened security.

I don't know what service your suppliers are using buit it doesn't sound good! Do you know how much the postage is costing and the weight of the items as this might give some clues?

Mick