I need to clear out again

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: I need to clear out again
  • From: "bradsjm" <jonathan+yahoo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 13:46:05 -0000

I'm clearing out my tech closet again and I've got a few items which
may be of interest to this group.=20

Asante FriendlyNet FS3208 8+2 Switch
(8) 10BaseT-RJ45 ports (Full duplex capable)
(2) 100BaseT-RJ45 ports (Full duplex capable) (one of which can be an
uplink)
Datasheet: http://estore.sybertec.com/PDFs/ASANTE/ASANBW.PDF
Great unit, fully working, no marks. Includes manual.=20
Was purchased in the US, I'll include a UK power supply.
=A340 + Shipping

IOMega External 1GB Jazz Drive
Includes: PCI SCSI Card and 3 x 1GB Disks
Exceedingly useful for backups, MP3s, moving data between machines
etc.=20
In great shape with no marks. No software or manuals (drivers can be
downloaded) =A340 + Shipping

Internal SCSI DDS2 DAT Tape Drive (fits in 5.25" bay)
Includes: As many DDS90 tapes as you need!
Will backup up about 2GB uncompressed on each DDS90 DAT tape
No software included. Requires SCSI card (used with Jazz card above)
Works natively with Linux and Windows NT/2000 built in backup
software. =A320 + Shipping

(3) PCMCIA USR/3COM 56K Modems
Three 56K PCMCIA modems. I believe all are in good working order.
=A310 each or all three for =A320

Payment by check, bank transfer or NOCHEX (sorry, no Paypal).=20
All items are sold as-is, anything left over is going to eBay.

--=20
Jonathan
jonathan@xxxxxxx
"If you not voiding the warrenty, then you aren't trying hard
enough."