RE: Video capture - multiple sources

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Video capture - multiple sources
  • From: "Paul Smith" <wheelbarrowhandle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 10:54:29 -0000

Yep,

I have tried and failed to find any drivers that would give
access to the 4 inputs.

I did find a generic XP driver but that only worked on port 2
and stayed in black and white.

I'm guessing that Linux is more likely to be able to support it.

I still looking as it would be a really useful thing to get working. If
anyone out there happened to find one can they please let me know.

Thanks

Paul