RE: Homevision expansion board

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Homevision expansion board
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 08:43:55 -0000

Paul,

I tried to use the IR zoning at one point but I gave up to be honest. It
would be ideal to use in certain situations, but from memory it's not
the easiest thing in the world to set up correctly. I'm sure I read
somewhere about problems implementing the idea to practise but I
honestly cannot remember, if I get time I'll take a look at it over the
weekend at some point.

If you get anywhere I'd like to know as I do have a use for it in a
couple of rooms, more so if I ever get the damned blinds and curtains
automated and when Keith's switcher arrives (*NOT* a dig at you Keith!)
as it will allow me a greater level of control over certain stuff.

K.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/