Re: Wandsworth switch pics up

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Wandsworth switch pics up
  • From: "psghome2002" <psghome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:56:43 -0000

Unfortunately, that's just the plastic grid which holds the switch -=20
the faceplate then snaps on over the top so nothing of the grid then=20
shows. Shame though. Of course, you could simply mount the blue=20
LED's in a blanking plate and use that as the primary illumination=20
in the room, doing away with the need for an LD11! Don't know what=20
that'd do to your eyesight long-term :(

--- In ukha_d@y..., "James Hoye" <james.hoye@s...> wrote:
> > Pics in the photos area - one of each of the series 2 (flat=20
plate)
> > and 3 (curved edge similar to conventional plate but thinner)
+=20
pics
> > of the components.
> >
> > I've got prices from Edmondson Electrical (wholesaler - Oxford
> > branch 01865 721186) and the single gang, single switch for the
> > series 3 comes out at =A312.38 + VAT (this includes switch,
grid=20
and

For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20