RE: Re: Good Wall Dimmer?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Good Wall Dimmer?
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:54:21 -0000

Title: Message
How deep?

Mine are 35mm deep dry lining boxes, 45mm deep surface boxes and 45mm deep metal boxes.

The dry lining boxes and surface boxes fit the LW11Gs best...

Mine is shallow, plastic one, mounted in plasterboard, with clips..

Sounds like a dry lining box ... easy to replace with a deep one!

> How is it performing? I plan to replace a couple of switches in the flat with those if they are O.K.

Faultlessly!

They seem to me the best feature-wise.

Yes .. plus you can use an external switch to control them just like you would an LD11. (Easy two way - or more - switching.)

> Do I need to do any adjustments to plastic backbox?

No ... fits fine as it is.

I have neutral wire, so no re-wiring is needed.

Forward planning!

Phil

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor