RE: Wandsworth switch pics up

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Wandsworth switch pics up
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:38:59 -0000

Yes, exactly the same only with the option of using the extended "set
X10 device directly to level **" IIRC, which is a smooth gradual dim
or
bright and you get 62 light levels. In HV you can send the command fast
or slow for dim/bright but I found the slow was too jerky for my liking
and stick with the fast setting. It takes a second or so to go from full
off to full bright from memory.

HTH

K.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/