Re: Wandsworth switch pics up

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Wandsworth switch pics up
  • From: "psghome2002" <psghome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:24:45 -0000

Of course I wasn't doubting your taste for one minute! I did see the
clipsal stuff at Li's at Laser when I picked up my comfort stuff
last night (and yes, it was in the light!). It is better than most
white plastic fittings but I wasn't so taken with the rounded look
to the modules/cutouts. A mater of personal taste ;)