RE: Life After ADSL!!!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Life After ADSL!!!
  • From: "Michael Mc Aree" <michaelj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:07:26 -0000

My experience of ADSL:

Our company requested ADSL in the Belfast Docks Area. We were at the
very edge of the telephone exchange limit and when they came to test it
they said it was not available. They then tested where the line came
into the building and it worked. The install went ahead and we have not
have had any problems in the last 7 months. It may be worth while
contacting  OFTEL about your complaint. They probably will only push it
for business users.

Michael
BELFAST