Re: Interesting Concept... or complete idiocy?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Interesting Concept... or complete idiocy?
  • From: Alan Shields <alan@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:54:31 +0000

No, I only found it this afternoon, looking quickly at the component list I don't see anything particularly exotic so I would guess about 20-30 quid.

I was only looking to see how he was driving the triac as my own attempts a couple of years ago to make a disco lighting controller where not that successful and i've still got a maplin bag full of triacs & opto isolators. If i'm really sensible I'll give this one a miss.

Alan Shields
alan@xxxxxxx