RE: LD11 preset question (with Homeseer)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: LD11 preset question (with Homeseer)
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:18:16 -0000

With you on that one, I tried badgering PCS a while ago about 220/240V products and got…you guessed it, nowhere!

I agree that with enough requests they *may* look at it, but the new A10 module is just around the corner that is supposed to do all that we want it to, we’ll see and remember the price hike the A10 one is likely to be to about £65-70 a pop…ouch! But if that’s what you want them to do it looks like that’s the price you’re gonna have to pay to get that functionality L

K.