Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 3:05 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] LD11 preset question (with Homeseer)

frustrated - yep.  I find it really hard to comprehend that with all the web based house control and fancy systems

that people are adding, that I can't get info on such a simple thing like "how do you change the ramp rate on an LD11".

So far as I am aware, in short...you don’t! Sorry Keith I thought I was fairly clear about the capabilities of the module.

The LD11’s new firmware supports extended X10 or X10 Pro, AFAIK, the same thing only different and this gives the extended command set but it does not offer *that* much extra, the biggies being the soft on/off and the ability to set the module directly to level XX, but your controller has to also support the extended command set.

By change the ramp rate I assume you mean to change the dim/bright speed and as I said above, I’m pretty sure you cannot do that with this module. Again I fail to any great need for this, it would be nice yes, but I’d *much* rather have status response!

K.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

For more information: http://www..automatedhome.co.uk