RE: LD11 preset question (with Homeseer)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: LD11 preset question (with Homeseer)
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:53:40 -0000

AFAIK, this is not possible as you are not sending an X10 signal back to
the controller from a momentary switch.

If you want the level to change you could do what I used to do with the
old firmware LD10's. That is at, say 10.30pm, the lights came on and set
to the level required, set a flag in HV so HV could track the status of
the lights and then switched them back off again. That way the lights,
until they reset in the morning, were dimmed for night-time operation,
worked okay if not ideal.

HTH

K.

If I set
it to
> "Preset dim", then dim & bright commands sent from the
Homeseer GUI
are
> not
> actioned.
>
> If I send it a hs.exec10 script command with the "preset
dim"
parameter,
> it
> does precisely nothing, same goes for using the "extended"
parameter.
> Using
> the "dim" or "bright" paramters turns the unit on
at the specified