Re: living room lighting plan

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: living room lighting plan
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:31:51 +0000

I couldn't in all honesty, recommend anything using the X10 RF stuff if you
have WAF to consider. They are >notoriously< unreliable, - you *WILL*
experience switch failures, transmisssion failures, and lock-ups at some
point, such that when you walk into the room an operate the SS13, nothing
will happen. This usually makes one decidedlu UNpopular with SWMBO!

You may get better results with some of the non X10 RF stuff, like the
Visonic perhaps?

All IMHO of course.

Paul G.