RE: living room lighting plan

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: living room lighting plan
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:26:31 -0000

Depending on how your uplighters are wired can you not put an LD11 in a
case "in-line" as it were and control them by remote only, I did
this
with my lounge lights and it works for me.

The other alternative is using the LW11G's that Phil was talking about
the other day.

HTH

K.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/