Re: Introduction

> > Has anyone thought about running courses for the beginners,
> > especially those
> > who ask very worrying Electrical questions sometimes.
>
> Now there's an idea.  Quinten, you owe me £30 for your training, and a
> further £50 for tool hire ;)

And that would be money well spend! Without your expertise, my node 0 would
still be called airing cupboard :D
If James hadn't offered some help I wouldn't have known my fused spurs from
my double gang sockets.

> Usually this is accomplished (IME) by  one-one emails, a
telephone/MSN/IRC
> conversation or by someone actually going round and offering their
services
> as a favour :D
>
> James H

And it is a great way of meeting people who dont look strange at you when
you are talking about automating your toilet-refreshener ;-)

Q.

--
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!