RE: Re: Life After ADSL!!!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Life After ADSL!!!
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:09:15 -0000

The same DECT system becomes MUCH more powerful with ISDN2e together
with additional services (I know 'cos that's what I use)

Call Waiting and Hold, allows you to hold calls at the exchange - so you
can handle four calls at once.

Customer Call Fowarding allows you to set up various call forwarding
options for each individual MSN (I've got three; one for fax and two for
voice).

The new Siemens PBXs have built in digital answerphones, fax machines,
plus a USB port for connection to a PC.

Tim