RE: Interesting Concept... or complete idiocy?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Interesting Concept... or complete idiocy?
  • From: "Paul Smith" <wheelbarrowhandle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:28:48 -0000

Hi Guys,

            Great minds think alike. This is just what I am developing. I am going to use the rabbit module, but it will also deal with X10. I plan to have control of 5 dimmers, or relays, and will allow local control, status response, Issue x10 commands based on actions. Allow for separate up/down dimming switched. Soft Start, Dimmer memory etc. The list is endless.

I’ll keep you posted on how far we get.

All at design stage at the mo but hope to have something to show in May.

Regards,

Paul