Re: PC Question

Look for the 5VSB on the lable. My 350watt hyena that came in a cheap
full tower case has 2 amps listed. A cheap 200 watter on a PC at work
lists 250mA

Do tell what you have in mind :)

Keep in mind that it also has to power the PS/2 kbd, mouse and all the
USB ports on the machine. Some mobos have jumpers to change the USB to
run on the switched 5v line.