Re: Comfort - Which UCM/Serial box to use ?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Comfort - Which UCM/Serial box to use ?
  • From: "psghome2002" <psghome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:56:40 -0000

My instructions for the UCM that came with the Comfort Web Interface=20
(CWI) mention that the UCM01/A has line level audio capability (and=20
I've got two mic and voice connectors) BUT I haven't figured out=20
what to use them for yet. Any one know? (I guess I should be asking=20
this on the Comfort group).

--- In ukha_d@y..., "PatrickLidstone" <patrickl@t...>
wrote:
> --- In ukha_d@y..., "Gareth Cook" <gcook@l...> wrote:
> >=20
> > Should I get the standard cheap UCM module so I can program
the=20
> system from
> > the PC ?
> >=20
> > Or should I get another model, so I can use the future
HomeSeer=20
> plugin ? I
> > cant say Im that bothered about a Web Interface - I'd rather
let=20
> HomeSeer
> > do all the intelligent stuff - it's easier !
> >=20
> > There is the UCMCSX, the basic unit. Or maybe the UCM01/A,
which=20
is=20