RE: Day wasted: Help needed please

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Day wasted: Help needed please
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 23:43:57 -0000

Hi, how does this compare to a hardware firewall?

Thought I might give it a whirl as I have a few old PC's with nothing to
do...

I have downloaded the file "smoothwall-0.9.9-se.iso" which I
think is right
but what do I do with it now?

As I cannot get my ICS to work no matter what I try I thought maybe time to
uninstall all firewall software and try something else?

TIA,

B.