RE: Telephone Over Cat5

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Telephone Over Cat5
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:25:13 +0000

I seem to remember seeing it in the printed catalogue some time ago, but
considering the addled state of my brain these days, my recollections are
not the most reliable in the world!

I'll have a nother look & see if I can find it again - I'm sure it was
either the screwfix or the Netshop catalogue....

Paul G.

>From: "Steve Morgan" <wormpurple@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Telephone Over Cat5