RE: Plasma prices

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Plasma prices
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:17:20 -0000

[Kenneth Watt]=20

Toshiba MT3 for 2K and an iScan for =A3700 there you go and I saved at
least =A31600, get a six foot picture that is 16:9 compatible, no problem
and with 1000 ANSI Lumen it is perfectly viewable during the day, albeit
without direct light into the room.

Is this thread not *way* off topic...again ;-)

K.

=0D