RE: Plasma prices

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Plasma prices
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:14:45 -0000

Hold on a second - where can you get a "proper" line-doubled
front
projector with screen for 4 and a half grand? Forget the fact that you
can't view it in daylight.

The extra 10 inches makes a huge difference in terms of total picture
size - don't forget a 32inch widescreen CRT has typically only a 30"
viewable screen.

Tim=20