Re: Power in the loft & wall mounting PC's.

On Tuesday 26 February 2002 13:08 pm, Mark Harrison wrote:
> If you've got room, I'd wall mount a shelf, and stick the PC on that.
If
> it's a old desktop, will you ever need to do things like put a CD in?
If
> so, you may be better off with it the "right way up".

I could do that Quinten suggested a spur off the power socket in the
hallway,
but one off the immersion heater would be much better, and much easier to
implement.

> As for power for a single PC, how about a fused spur off something
like
> the immersion heater?

Initially it will be just the PC & hub, but I don't imagine it's ever
going
to be anything major up there.

--

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>