Re: Re: [OT] Selling Kodak Camera :)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Re: [OT] Selling Kodak Camera :)
  • From: "Stuart Booth" <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:52:15 -0000
On 25 Feb 02, at 16:36, Mark McCall wrote:

> Seeing them make well over 200 quid on eBay, I
> have made the decision to sell mine - I have a nicer Canon - and put
the
> money into a TiVo.  Does that make me a bad man? ;-)

No, I don't think it does. It's just that *I* wouldn't buy it in a private=
=20
sale knowing that the owner got it for half that price. That would=20
just annoy me. But there must be folks out there that are either a)=20
willing to give =A3100 to the person for nothing or b) unaware of the=20
Kodak saga.

> What would NOT be acceptable is for someone like you to put all the
effor=
> in for no reward and then have people (for example) sell their DDARs
for =
> good profit s few days or weeks after getting them from you.

But in this I utterly agree and have no problem with it! I'm just upset=20
I came to things too late to get myself a couple of DDARs.

StuartB