From: Stainton-James, Mark (London) [mailto:stainmar@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 February 2002 11:54
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Central Heating...

Scott,

I bought one of these about 6 months ago and it does seem to have done the trick. You attach the main unit via clips to your main inlet pipe, then wrap one set of coils clockwise and the second set anticlockwise about 20cm further on down the pipe.  The unit cost £39.95 and was actually a readers offer via The Sun newspaper - I am sure they will still be selling these. If not I can get the details of the unit this evening.

Mark